MULTIFLOW keeps on innovating !
Tigex goes even further to feed baby just like at the breast and make life easier for parents by adding a heat-reactive indicator to its MULTIFLOW range (on the 150ml, 300ml bottles and cup-bottle). Located at the graduation level, it looks like a thermometer and changes color according to the temperature of the bottle contents. The liquid in the bottle is over 37°C, the thermometer on the bottle is white. The liquid is at 37°C or below, it turns blue again. If you want to heat the bottle, it is advisable to be close to 37°C. However, check the temperature one last time before feeding the bottle.
Our test panel of mothers like :
- Its microperforated teat by a system of multiperforations that reproduces the channels of the breast and allows a natural assimilation of milk by baby.
- The anticolic valve that reduces the risk of colic
- The choice of models: with or without handles, in glass or PP, with or without temperature indicator
- The modern decor of the range
- Leak-proof cap tip: the nipple just needs to be firmly in place and centered on the top of the cap. To do this, once the cap is put back on, we advise you to rotate it half a turn so that the nipple is straight and in place. The nipple will automatically reposition itself by this gesture.