The best transitional sippy cup when baby starts drinking on his own !
Not quite a cup, but not a bottle either, baby will take it everywhere because it's so practical. And with its temperature indicator, it becomes even more indispensable. Located at the graduation level, it looks like a thermometer and changes color according to the temperature and the contents of the bottle. The liquid in the bottle is over 37°C, the thermometer on the bottle is white. The liquid is at 37°C or below, it turns blue again. If you want to heat the bottle, it is indeed advisable to be close to 37°C. However, check the temperature one last time before feeding the bottle.
Our testing mothers like:
- The silicone spout for an easy transition
- Removable handles for a good grip and a progressive development of its autonomy
- The cap which guarantees good hygiene during transport.
- Graduated body (150 ml) as in a classic bottle
- The lovely pattern of the MULTIFLOW range
- The temperature indicator