WHAT are Features COOKIE?
The term of cookies is to be taken broadly and covers all the tracers (pixel tags, bugs, web storage, ...) registered and / or read, for example, when viewing a website or a mobile application or during the consultation of an advertisement.
For convenience we use the term "cookie" which covers all of these technologies.
A cookie is information placed on your hard drive by the server site or a mobile application you visit or during the consultation of an advertisement.
It contains several data:
• the name of the server that filed;
• as a unique number identifier;
• possibly an expiration date ...
This information is often stored on your computer or smartphone in a simple text file which a server accesses to read and record information. Cookies have particular aims to collect information about your browsing on sites and to send you personalized services. In your computer cookies are managed by your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR SITES?
Different types of cookies are used on our websites, they have different purposes. Some are needed for your use of our sites.
COOKIES STRICTLY REQUIRED
These are cookies necessary to the operation of our sites. They allow you to use the main features of our sites (add to cart a product for example that you can find on your next visit).
Without these cookies, you can not use our sites normally. These cookies deposited by Tigex which only concern the operation of our sites.
These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our sites and to improve the functioning (for example, most often viewed pages ...).
The rejection of these advertising cookies has no impact on the use of our sites.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REJECT COOKIES
You can always choose to disable these cookies by setting your browser.
The following links show you how to set cookies based browsers:
- If you are using Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you use the Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- If you use the Safari browser: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&fac=all&q=cookies%20safari
- If you use the Google Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For more information you can consult the CNIL website at the following address: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/